Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ayo Ayo is offline

Default Save As Error

objWkb.SaveAs saveFolder & "\DAILY WAR ROOM LOG_" & Format(DATE, "mmmm dd",
"yyyy") & ".xls"

I am getting a "Type Mismatch error", any ideas why?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Just and afterthought. I would be more usual to have the \ before the file
name as part of the save folder variable for example

saveFolder= "C:\thisfolder\thatfolder\
and omit it from in from of the filename text

Mike