Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Help with ranking

Hi

Using "RANK" should automatically rank eg. 10 observations from 1 to 10 and
if 2 observations have the same value they should rank eg. 7 and 7 and the
next rank would then be 9.

I have made several collums and for som collums this is actually so. However
in som collums the ranking for two equel values is eg 7 and 8. Therefor the
same "rules" dos not aply for this collums.

Can somone explane this to me or even better come up with an solution.

PS: Sorry for my english (I am for Denmark)

--
Stone