Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Missing Save as Tool Icon

Using Vista Excel 2007 I am unable to password protect the workbook. Upon
clicking the "Save As icon" and clicking the particular save format, the
toolbar allowing a password entry is missing. How do I get it?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It's just Excel 2007. It has nothing to do with Vista.

If the file format you've chosen supports passwording (Text, e.g., doesn't)
you'll find that under General Options on the Tools dropdown of the Save As
dialog.

--
Jim