Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SU SU is offline

Default Regarding CTRL ;

hi
Usually if we type CTRL; in Excel sheet we get date. Now i am facing a
problem and date is not being displayed? can any one help me out to resolve
this issue?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

su,

What is being displayed? Are the cells previously formatted as something other than General or Date?
If, for example, you have them formatted or 2 decimal places, you will get the numeric date value
associated with today's date (39525.00).

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"su" wrote in message
hi
Usually if we type CTRL; in Excel sheet we get date. Now i am facing a
problem and date is not being displayed? can any one help me out to resolve
this issue?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It would assist in problem resolution if you described what was
displayed or what happened when you press Ctrl+; and if it is only one
sheet, one workbook, or one cell.