Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default right mouse click not working

I am using Office 2007 with XP, up until a few days ago everything was fine.
Now I can not use the right mouse button click function in Excel (it works
fine in the other programs). I have also tried another mouse & the touch pad
on the laptop, but the result is the same
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I don't work with 2007 but this is what I would do in earlier versions.

If no menu appears with a right-click you shoud try re-setting the r-click.

Hit ALT + F11 to go to the VBEditor.

Then ViewImmediate Window.

Copy/paste this line into the window and hit <enter

Application.CommandBars("Cell").Reset

OR copy/paste this sub to a module and run it.

Sub reset()
Application.CommandBars("Cell").Reset
End Sub

Might be similar in 2007.