Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Opening Access database

Hi, I am creating a report in excel where the differing items of data are
exported from an MS Accces database. I have macro's to update the data in
the database from the scheduled downloads and I have macros to run in the
database to download the query information into excel. What I am struggling
to do is fully automate the process. I can open an instance of Access using
the CreateObject("Access.Application") but I cannot figure out how to open
the correct database on the network.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Davie