-   -   Opening Access database (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/180318-opening-access-database.html)

davethewelder

Opening Access database

Hi, I am creating a report in excel where the differing items of data are
exported from an MS Accces database. I have macro's to update the data in
the database from the scheduled downloads and I have macros to run in the
database to download the query information into excel. What I am struggling
to do is fully automate the process. I can open an instance of Access using
the CreateObject("Access.Application") but I cannot figure out how to open
the correct database on the network.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Davie