Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default print freezed pane

one more question: how do I do the set up, if I want to have the freezed
column printed on each page?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

panambi

FilePage setupSheet TabColumns to repeat at left.

Mike Rogers

"panambi" wrote:

one more question: how do I do the set up, if I want to have the freezed
column printed on each page?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

thanks, that must be the right way in doing it, but what did I do wrong: I
followed your instructions and then - instead of printing 6 pages - it
printed 22 pages?? and only two of the pages, not all the content - what did
I do wrong?

"panambi" wrote:

one more question: how do I do the set up, if I want to have the freezed
column printed on each page?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

panambi

Sounds like you need to set your print area.
2 ways:
1. fileprint areaclear print area. Now select the range you want to print
and go back to fileprint areaset print area. (This would be prefered.)
2. ViewPage break preview. The dark blue lines can be dragged around by
clicking on them and holding down the right mouse button. They represent the
over all size of your project. The dotted lines represent the individual
pages with in that document. The only advice I will give here is to not
increase the default size excel gives each page by alot because it will
change your printed output. When you get it the way you want to back to
viewNormal. Other wise you will have those page numbers on your viewed
project.

I hope this helps

Mike Rogers

"panambi" wrote:

one more question: how do I do the set up, if I want to have the freezed
column printed on each page?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

now, this is weird. I did all what you said, (clear print area, select print
area, page break preview etc) but still - it wants to print 22 pages as soon
as I set the "columns to repeat" - when I delete it, it prints 4 pages, only
(how it should be).

why is this?