Old March 14th 08, 04:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Link a cell to a word in a sentence

I am trying to create work instructions that can easily be modified. I want
to link a cell to a word in the middle of the sentence. I have a table with
the list of parts and tools, instead of using item 1, 2 ... in the sentence I
would like to be able to link a word in the middle of the senctence to the
table down below.

Thanks Brendan