-   -   Link a cell to a word in a sentence (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/180082-link-cell-word-sentence.html)

Brenelder

Link a cell to a word in a sentence

I am trying to create work instructions that can easily be modified. I want
to link a cell to a word in the middle of the sentence. I have a table with
the list of parts and tools, instead of using item 1, 2 ... in the sentence I
would like to be able to link a word in the middle of the senctence to the
table down below.

Thanks Brendan

dlw

Link a cell to a word in a sentence

that might be easier doing a merge in Word with field names referencing the
table