Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default What is megastat and where can i find it?

I need serious help. I cannot find megastat and need to create an exponential
trend. Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

StatsGirl -

If your browser isn't broken, you could do a Google search for "megastat,"
and visit the first several of the 17,000 hits.

MegaStat is a statistical add-in, sometimes available on the CD that
accompanies a statistics textbook.

- Mike Middleton
http://www.DecisionToolworks.com
Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel