-   -   What is megastat and where can i find it? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/179833-what-megastat-where-can-i-find.html)

StatsGirl

What is megastat and where can i find it?

I need serious help. I cannot find megastat and need to create an exponential
trend. Please help.

Mike Middleton

What is megastat and where can i find it?

StatsGirl -

If your browser isn't broken, you could do a Google search for "megastat,"
and visit the first several of the 17,000 hits.

MegaStat is a statistical add-in, sometimes available on the CD that
accompanies a statistics textbook.

- Mike Middleton
http://www.DecisionToolworks.com
Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel