Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Open Blank Sheet

I have a user that whenever she tries to open an Excel file using the file
itself or the "My Recent Documents", she gets a bank page that says "READY".
If she minimizes and maximizes the window, the document will show up. I've
tried the /unregserver and /regserver. Have also made sure the open files
exclusively isn't checked. Any other suggestions please?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Is she using xl2007?

If yes, then this seems to be a common problem -- but not universal.

There is no fix yet -- just workarounds like she found.

--

Dave Peterson