-   -   Excel Open Blank Sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/179139-excel-open-blank-sheet.html)

Excel Opens Blank Sheet

Excel Open Blank Sheet

I have a user that whenever she tries to open an Excel file using the file
itself or the "My Recent Documents", she gets a bank page that says "READY".
If she minimizes and maximizes the window, the document will show up. I've
tried the /unregserver and /regserver. Have also made sure the open files
exclusively isn't checked. Any other suggestions please?

Dave Peterson

Excel Open Blank Sheet

Is she using xl2007?

If yes, then this seems to be a common problem -- but not universal.

There is no fix yet -- just workarounds like she found.

--

Dave Peterson