Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Expiration Formula

Hello:

Does anyone know how to indicate whether something has expired?

Column A - Start Date
Column B - End Date
Column C - Duration
Column D - Indicator

Column A Column B Column C Column D
2006-01-01 2007-01-01 12 Y

I require to work with real time dating and what is missing is how to write
the formula to get Column D (Indicator - Y) to show expiration.

Dimitri
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
try this in D2...
=IF(B2<NOW(),"Overdue","OK")

regards
FSt1

"Dimitri" wrote:

Hello:

Does anyone know how to indicate whether something has expired?

Column A - Start Date
Column B - End Date
Column C - Duration
Column D - Indicator

Column A Column B Column C Column D
2006-01-01 2007-01-01 12 Y

I require to work with real time dating and what is missing is how to write
the formula to get Column D (Indicator - Y) to show expiration.

Dimitri

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Works Great!

Thank You