-   -   Expiration Formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/178996-expiration-formula.html)

Dimitri

Expiration Formula

Hello:

Does anyone know how to indicate whether something has expired?

Column A - Start Date
Column B - End Date
Column C - Duration
Column D - Indicator

Column A Column B Column C Column D
2006-01-01 2007-01-01 12 Y

I require to work with real time dating and what is missing is how to write
the formula to get Column D (Indicator - Y) to show expiration.

Dimitri

FSt1

Expiration Formula

hi
try this in D2...
=IF(B2<NOW(),"Overdue","OK")

regards
FSt1

"Dimitri" wrote:

Hello:

Does anyone know how to indicate whether something has expired?

Column A - Start Date
Column B - End Date
Column C - Duration
Column D - Indicator

Column A Column B Column C Column D
2006-01-01 2007-01-01 12 Y

I require to work with real time dating and what is missing is how to write
the formula to get Column D (Indicator - Y) to show expiration.

Dimitri

Dimitri

Expiration Formula

Works Great!