Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I enter data for a question with multiple options?

My instructor wants me to enter answers to questions with multiple possible
answers into one cell. Im confused about how to set the variable and setting
the answers to if the choice was selected or not.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe this will do what you want.

Debra Dalgleish has a sample workbook with DV dropdown list and code to allow
multiple selections fro a list.

DV0017 - Select Multiple Items from Dropdown List-- Select multiple items from a
dropdown list; an event macro stores selections in adjacent cell, or in same
cell. DataValMultiSelect.zip 18kb updated 22-Feb-07

http://www.contextures.on.ca/excelfiles.html#DataVal

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP