Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do you graph data that is hidden?

I am trying to graph data and then hide the data. Every time i hide the
data, the graph goes blank. Is there a way to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel 2003 and earlier: Select the chart, go to Tools menu Options Chart
tab, uncheck the box for Plot Visible Cells Only.

Excel 2007: Select the chart, find Select Data on the first charting tab,
look for a button in the lower left corner of the dialog, I forget what it's
called, but it opens a small dialog where you can change the setting.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions