Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default 2-y axis line chart

hi community

can anybody please guide me how am I to tabulate my data so that I can chart
- 2 y-axes, example:

i have 5 set of stocks prices and their volume traded per day (recorded for
25 days). I want to chart these 5 set of stock prices (y) on my left axis and
volume traded on the right axis (y) against the day (x)

thanks for assistance given

thanks community :)
--
oldLearner57

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Here are my suggestions, in order:

1. Use two different line charts.
2. Make a panel chart with prices in the top panel and volume in the bottom:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/StackedCharts.html
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...venScales.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"oldLearner57" wrote in message
hi community

can anybody please guide me how am I to tabulate my data so that I can
chart
- 2 y-axes, example:

i have 5 set of stocks prices and their volume traded per day (recorded
for
25 days). I want to chart these 5 set of stock prices (y) on my left axis
and
volume traded on the right axis (y) against the day (x)

thanks for assistance given

thanks community :)
--
oldLearner57