-   -   2-y axis line chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/178463-2-y-axis-line-chart.html)

oldLearner57

2-y axis line chart

hi community

can anybody please guide me how am I to tabulate my data so that I can chart
- 2 y-axes, example:

i have 5 set of stocks prices and their volume traded per day (recorded for
25 days). I want to chart these 5 set of stock prices (y) on my left axis and
volume traded on the right axis (y) against the day (x)

thanks for assistance given

thanks community :)
--
oldLearner57

Bob Phillips

2-y axis line chart

Have a look at http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...OnTwoAxes.html

--
HTH

Bob

"oldLearner57" wrote in message
hi community

can anybody please guide me how am I to tabulate my data so that I can
chart
- 2 y-axes, example:

i have 5 set of stocks prices and their volume traded per day (recorded
for
25 days). I want to chart these 5 set of stock prices (y) on my left axis
and
volume traded on the right axis (y) against the day (x)

thanks for assistance given

thanks community :)
--
oldLearner57

Jon Peltier

2-y axis line chart

Here are my suggestions, in order:

1. Use two different line charts.
2. Make a panel chart with prices in the top panel and volume in the bottom:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/StackedCharts.html
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...venScales.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"oldLearner57" wrote in message
hi community

can anybody please guide me how am I to tabulate my data so that I can
chart
- 2 y-axes, example:

i have 5 set of stocks prices and their volume traded per day (recorded
for
25 days). I want to chart these 5 set of stock prices (y) on my left axis
and
volume traded on the right axis (y) against the day (x)

thanks for assistance given

thanks community :)
--
oldLearner57

[...]