Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formula only working for 1 user on 1 computer

I created a network days formula that excludes holidays,
=NETWORKDAYS(E12,AU12,$A$1:$A$9). Saved on a spreadsheet in a shared file.

Works on my computer when I am logged in.

Doesn't work (get the 'name' error):
-on other computers when I am logged in
-on other computer when someone else is logged in
-on my computer when someone else is logged in

All computers have same 2003 version of Excel.

Any ideas?? I'm stumped!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Each user has to have loaded the Analysis Toolpak addin:
Tools|Addins

Depending on how excel was installed, each user may need the installation CD.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Here's an alternative that will work on all of the machines:

=SUMPRODUCT(--(WEEKDAY(ROW(INDIRECT(E12&":"&AU12)),2)<6),--(ISNA(MATCH(ROW(INDIRECT(E12&":"&AU12)),$A$1:$A$9, 0))))

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP