Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I make pivot table sub-totals bold?

I have created a pivot table, with numerous sub-totals. Is it possible to
format the sub-total lines so that they appear as bold?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Have you looked at auto formatting the pivot table. On the pivot table
toolbar there is a button with a lightning bolt. It might be worth a look.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Neville Bailey" wrote:

I have created a pivot table, with numerous sub-totals. Is it possible to
format the sub-total lines so that they appear as bold?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Neville

In addition to Jim's suggestion, you can also choose any formatting you wish
just for the subtotal rows.
Hover with the cursor in the left most cell of the subtotal row until you
see a bold right pointing arrow, then click.
that will select all SubtotalsFormat in any way you wish.
--
Regards
Roger Govier