Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Display all values as x.xxx+06?

I have a worksheet that is used by our group and many values are filled in
that are in that range of 10e4 or 10e5. For purposes of comparison, we would
like all entries to display as 10e6 in the worsheet. Is there a way to
format the cells so that when we enter a number like 12400, it will display
as 0.0124e6?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

One way: