Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printing

I want to repeat a row on selected pages when I print. Is it possible.

For example, row should repeat from 1-3 and then 5.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thu, 28 Feb 2008 03:06:07 -0800 from ahmed
:
I want to repeat a row on selected pages when I print. Is it possible.

For example, row should repeat from 1-3 and then 5.

File | Page Setup | Sheet | Rows to Repeat at Top:

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Stan for your reply.

Maybe I got my question wrong. I want to print only 1 row, but not on all
the pages, but only on selected pages.

ahmed

"Stan Brown" wrote:

Thu, 28 Feb 2008 03:06:07 -0800 from ahmed
:
I want to repeat a row on selected pages when I print. Is it possible.

For example, row should repeat from 1-3 and then 5.

File | Page Setup | Sheet | Rows to Repeat at Top:

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Then you will need to perform two print jobs one for the pages where you
use the repeated row(select the pages to print), and another for the
ones without(again select the pages to print).

"Stan Brown" wrote:

Thu, 28 Feb 2008 03:06:07 -0800 from ahmed
:

I want to repeat a row on selected pages when I print. Is it possible.

For example, row should repeat from 1-3 and then 5.

File | Page Setup | Sheet | Rows to Repeat at Top:

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thu, 28 Feb 2008 04:34:02 -0800 from JLatham <HelpFrom @
Jlathamsite.com.(removethis):
so 1-4 plus 5 won't work, but $1:$5 (1

"Stan Brown" wrote:

Thu, 28 Feb 2008 03:06:07 -0800 from ahmed
:
I want to repeat a row on selected pages when I print. Is it possible.
For example, row should repeat from 1-3 and then 5.

File | Page Setup | Sheet | Rows to Repeat at Top:

Rows to repeat must be contiguous,

Whoops -- you're right! Thanks.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...