Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Date from changing

I'm using the formula =NOW() to return a date but after it's entered I don't
want it to change, any suggestions, thanks in advance!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you only want a date then you should think about using =TODAY(), as NOW
includes the time as well as the date.

However, both of these will change, so use CTRL-semicolon to enter a fixed
date into a cell, or CTRL-SHIFT-semicolon (CTRL-colon) to enter a fixed
time.

Hope this helps.

Pete