Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Changing IN NEW SHEETS the default color of Grid Lines

About some time back T Valko & Gord quite helped me a lot in changing the
gridlines' by default to be to Pale Blue color upon everytime I open the
MS-Excel by using XLStart.

However, the only problem is that while the great idea is working great,
upon inserting an additional sheet (Shift+F11) the new sheet is again in the
old Excel format?

Any idea how to takeover the same!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Open a new workbook
Delete all the sheets except Sheet1
Set the gridlines to the desired color
Now, save this file as filename Sheet.xlt
Also save this file in your XLStart folder

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP