Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how to change the value of some cells, if one specific cell value isthere.

I want to change all 45g in col I. At the same time, it should also
change few same raw values if there is any 45g in this raw

I have a table with following values

12 br2 3er 6ro WarehouseA CottonA Alpha Bravo
34g 54inch $99 45
14 cd3 4er 7ro WarehouseB CottonGr Charlie4 Labmert
45g 55inch $99 44
15 gd4 5er 8ro WarehouseC CottonGe Charlie2 Labmert
55g 55inch $99 44
25 df3 4er 107ro Warehouseg CottonGb Mike1 Labmert
65g 55inch $99 44
45 gf4 5er 11ro Warehouse1 CottonGc Charlie Labmert
75g 55inch $99 44
35 df3 4er 1ro Warehouse3 CottonGr Peter Labmert
65g 55inch $99 44
95 gf4 5er 2ro WarehouseF CottonGn Charlie Labmert
75g 55inch $99 44

I want to change all 45g in col I. At the same time, it should also
change few same raw values if there is any 45g in this raw

Here is the explanation.

If, I4 (that is colI Row5) has value 45g then it should copy values
from

C5 D5 E5 F5 G5 H5 I5 R5
and copy it to
C4 D4 E4 F4 G4 H4 I4 R4

and If I5 is also 45g, then it should skip above step and copy values
2nd next raw i.e from
C6 D6 E6 F6 G6 H6 I6 R6
And copy it to
C4 D4 E4 F4 G4 H4 I4 R4

I have more than 100 rows, it should change 45g and related cells.

I tried to write macro using record macro. but it is not working for
me.

Any advice highly appreciated.

myshak