Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do you turn off the Autofill Options box when dragging cells.

After I do a 'drag to copy' the Autofill Options box appears and is always in
the way for my next 'drag to copy'. I have to click a blank cell off to the
side and hit the space bar to get it to turn off (temporarily).
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Unselect Show Paste Options under Tools, Options, Edit.

--
Jim