Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Highlighting rows/columns is there a way to darken the highlight?

In Excel 2007 when I select a range of cells, rows or columns the area
darkens slightly so you can see what you are selecting...is there a way to
make this highlighting darker without having to actually color the cells.

Thanks,

Jerri Lynne
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Jerri

I think this may be addressed at some point, I agree it is too light. I now
have SP1 loaded and I think it may be a little darker, or maybe it's my
imagination?

There is certainly no way to change a setting in the interface

--
HTH
Nick Hodge