Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Amy Amy is offline

Default Sorting sheet that contains lookups

I am having problems sorting a worksheet that contains vlookups. One section
of the worksheet I had to use "text to columns" in order for the correct
info to pull in using a lookup, now when I go to sort this worksheet, the
data that I had to use "text to columns" on is not sorting with all of the
data, it is appearing at the top of the worksheet, but all of the other data
is sorting correctly.
--
Amy W