Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default link information form a dropdown list

I created a dropdown list for a 12 month budget with Tab "A" Budget & Tab "B"
Actuals.
on tab "C" I created a dropdown list by month, but I need help to find the
formula to link values from tab A,B when the month is selected from the
dropdown list

Dropdown list
(Month)
Budget Actual
Formula xxxxx xxxxx

Thank you!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

i think first they all should be in one table on same sheet (tab) then you
can use vlookup formula to pick valuse with refernce to other. so that when
you select a month it will give you budgets corresponding to that month