Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Change Color of Icons

I remember that it is possible to change the colors in some icons. For
example, I had a former boss that recommended that I change the 'delete cells
icon' to have red cells within the icon so that I could quickly click the
button without thinking 'is this the delete or insert icon?' I can notice red
is deleting and green is inserting cells rather than having only the
preprogrammed color icon. How do I customize icons by chaning their color on
Excel 2003?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Right-click the tool bar and select customize, then select the button you
want to change, the 'Modify Selection' box should be enabled now, drop it
down and select edit button image, have fun.
--
-John
is helpful.