Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Several fill color icons

I use about four different colors in Excel 2003 and want to have an icon for
each color. I added three icons to the toolbar through customize however
they all change color when I change one. I have to imagine that there is a
way to do this unfortunately I am not smart enough to figure it out. If
anyone could shed any light on this it would be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can "tear off" the color palette and place it anywhere on the sheet.
Display the palette by clicking the down arrow and then click and drag
the top edge of the palette.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA