Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I need a basic quick time line design

I need to design a basic timeline in excel and needed help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Here are 2 sites that might be of some assistance:

http://www.vertex42.com/ExcelArticle...-timeline.html

http://www.edzone.net/~mwestern/tuto...timelineex.pdf

The first one has a download for a timeline template, but I've not used it
and have no idea if it's worth it.

You can google "timelines in Excel" and you'll get more sites than you
bargained for, but I think you find something of worth.

Hope this helps...
--
Kevin Backmann