Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Quick Time Entry

I really want to put Pearson's quick time entry thing to use but I don't know
much about VBA.

I can copy and past the code into the VB editor, but then I can't seem to
actually save the code like I would a macro, so I can't get it to run. What
do I need to do to take his code and put it as a macro in one of my own
worksheets?

Also, what is the difference between "Sub" and "Private Sub?" Maybe thats
where I'm going wrong. And why can't Excel just allow for quick time
formatting anyway?!!!
--
CB
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Let's say you want this macro in Sheet1, go to sheet1, right click the sheet
tab and select view code, now paste it there and save the workbook. Make
sure you have macro security set to medium so you get prompted to enable
macros as well.

Peo Sjoblom