Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How create a new Project in VBA

I somehow lost me Personal Macro collection. I am wondering how to create a
new project so I can name it and start creating modules.

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
just name a standard xl file as personal.xls and start dumping modules in
it. save it the the xl start up folder. and create a back up for it.

regards
FSt1

"LiveUser" wrote:

I somehow lost me Personal Macro collection. I am wondering how to create a
new project so I can name it and start creating modules.

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

ToolsMacroRecord New MacroStore Macro InPersonal Macro Workbook

Record anything and stop recording. You now have a Personal.xls

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 07:17:00 -0800, LiveUser
wrote:

I somehow lost me Personal Macro collection. I am wondering how to create a
new project so I can name it and start creating modules.

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Gord Dibben,

Surprising to me, that would not work, !at the time!. I don't know why and
since i created my new personal project my old personal project appeared...
weird.