Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Improving the Discussion Boards

I am a college student. We use Blackboard software to communicate online
with our classmates. In the discussion forums there, we have the same
formatting options as Word does, and we can also import tables. That
functionality would be perfect here. It would help us clarify our questions
and provide specific examples by copying cells instead of text that looks
messy.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

They have enough trouble keeping that "web based" interface to the
newsgroup working without pasting in a bunch of graphic odds and ends
that won't properly propagate across usenet anyway. So this is a NO vote.