Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default where did the blogs go?

Hi, (sorry, a bit out of context.)

Anybody knows what happened to the main excel blog:
http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/
managed by ?david garnier?
.... and other blogs.

I have been using the above bookmark for more than a year.
The link now goes to a Technet login page. I tried my blog/passport/live
logins, but it does not work. I tried the search on that page... nothing. I
tried the Contact Us on that microsoft page but it returns a 404.
I googled it to no avail.

Anybody has any idea?
Thanks,
Sebastien
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Same situation here.
After trying a few buttons on TechNet, it appears that MS now requires $349.00
in order to let you how great XL2007 is.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"sebastien"
wrote in message
Hi, (sorry, a bit out of context.)
Anybody knows what happened to the main excel blog:
http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/
managed by ?david garnier?
.... and other blogs.

I have been using the above bookmark for more than a year.
The link now goes to a Technet login page. I tried my blog/passport/live
logins, but it does not work. I tried the search on that page... nothing. I
tried the Contact Us on that microsoft page but it returns a 404.
I googled it to no avail.

Anybody has any idea?
Thanks,
Sebastien
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm not sure what you mean.

Is this what you're looking for?

http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/archive/2008/02.aspx

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Jim Cone" wrote in message ...

| Same situation here.
| After trying a few buttons on TechNet, it appears that MS now requires $349.00
| in order to let you how great XL2007 is.
| --
| Jim Cone
| San Francisco, USA
| http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware
| (Excel Add-ins / Excel Programming)
|

| "sebastien"
| wrote in message
| Hi, (sorry, a bit out of context.)
| Anybody knows what happened to the main excel blog:
| http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/
| managed by ?david garnier?
| ... and other blogs.
|
| I have been using the above bookmark for more than a year.
| The link now goes to a Technet login page. I tried my blog/passport/live
| logins, but it does not work. I tried the search on that page... nothing. I
| tried the Contact Us on that microsoft page but it returns a 404.
| I googled it to no avail.
|
| Anybody has any idea?
| Thanks,
| Sebastien

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Niek,
Somebody from MS must have read these posts and changed their mind.
My link now works... http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/default.aspx
Thanks,
Jim Cone

wrote in message |
| Same situation here.
| After trying a few buttons on TechNet, it appears that MS now requires $349.00
| in order to let you how great XL2007 is.
| --
| Jim Cone
| San Francisco, USA
| http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware
| (Excel Add-ins / Excel Programming)
|

| "sebastien"
| wrote in message
| Hi, (sorry, a bit out of context.)
| Anybody knows what happened to the main excel blog:
| http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/
| managed by ?david garnier?
| ... and other blogs.
|
| I have been using the above bookmark for more than a year.
| The link now goes to a Technet login page. I tried my blog/passport/live
| logins, but it does not work. I tried the search on that page... nothing. I
| tried the Contact Us on that microsoft page but it returns a 404.
| I googled it to no avail.
|
| Anybody has any idea?
| Thanks,
| Sebastien

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Good!

Really very informative blog

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

| wrote in message |
|| Same situation here.
|| After trying a few buttons on TechNet, it appears that MS now requires $349.00
|| in order to let you how great XL2007 is.
|| --
|| Jim Cone
|| San Francisco, USA
|| http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware
|| (Excel Add-ins / Excel Programming)
|| "sebastien"
|| wrote in message
|| Hi, (sorry, a bit out of context.)
|| Anybody knows what happened to the main excel blog:
|| http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/
|| managed by ?david garnier?
|| ... and other blogs.
|| I have been using the above bookmark for more than a year.
|| The link now goes to a Technet login page. I tried my blog/passport/live
|| logins, but it does not work. I tried the search on that page... nothing. I
|| tried the Contact Us on that microsoft page but it returns a 404.
|| I googled it to no avail.
|| Anybody has any idea?
|| Thanks,
|| Sebastien

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It works for me too now.
Yes, definitely a very interesting blog.

Thanks.

Sebastien