Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Adding "Work" to Excel menu

Word has a great feature - where you can add Work to a menu, and attach files
to it that you reference often. This is great because they don't disappear
from the File menu. I had directions once to add "Work" to Excel's menu, and
accomplish the same thing, but lost the directions. Our latest build trashed
my custom menu. Using Excel 2003, is anyone familiar with this Word menu
feature and know how to create in Excel's menu? Cheers,
Annie
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try the free add-in at http://www.add-ins.com/favorite_bookmarks.htm . It
sounds like it will do what you want.