Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Uploading Excel to web site

The first time I uploaded an Excel file to a web page everything went through
fine. I forgot a few things, made the necessary changes, and then, after
attempting to upload again, I got these messages . . . 'The Microsoft Office
Spreadsheet component could not load the XML data', and 'The document is not
a well formed XML file'! I don't remember exactly how I saved the Excel file
as a .htm file the first time, and can't get it to work again. If anyone out
there would be able to help me get all the Excel files I want to load to a
web site I would love to hear from you. I think I need to know exactly 'how
to' save an Excel file as a web page (.htm). There are several ways, but I
think only one works with a MySQL/PHP site, and this time I will write it all
down, or at least save the version that works.

Cheers,
Shawn
--
Old QB