Old February 11th 08, 08:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default PivotTable Charts

Don't you normally get a message when you want to chart from a PivotTable to
ask where you want the chart to appear? Any chart I make appears on a
seperate worksheet. Is there an option to change the default to have the
chart appear on the same worksheet as my pivotTable?

Old February 12th 08, 12:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Joey

That is the default action in Xl2003 and lower.
Once the chart is created, you can Right click on the ChartLocationAs
Object inchoose Sheet

--
Regards
Roger Govier