Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default PivotTable Charts

Don't you normally get a message when you want to chart from a PivotTable to
ask where you want the chart to appear? Any chart I make appears on a
seperate worksheet. Is there an option to change the default to have the
chart appear on the same worksheet as my pivotTable?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Joey

That is the default action in Xl2003 and lower.
Once the chart is created, you can Right click on the ChartLocationAs
Object inchoose Sheet

--
Regards
Roger Govier