Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sale Taxes

I am uesing the purchase Order xlt in 2003, and it give me the option to
only add taxes to in state orders but it adds it to all orders I checked the
box that said "only add to in state" but still adds it to all orders. How do
I do this "add only to in state"

taxes sypher New Users to Excel 0 November 9th 06 06:23 PM
Sales Taxes lsmft Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 August 6th 06 11:07 AM
Sales Taxes lsmft Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 June 3rd 06 05:35 PM
If function with date; if sale is Oct place sale $ amount here [email protected] Excel Worksheet Functions 1 January 30th 06 09:07 PM
skus in columm a for each sale, qty. of skus sold, each sale in co confused1 Excel Worksheet Functions 1 June 11th 05 09:44 PM