Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Changing cell contents

Hi,

I'm trying to create a dynamic invoice - with customer invoice addresses
changing when I change the account number [in cell c5].

Can someone advise the easiest [and simplest] way of making this happen?

Address is from B4:b7

Thanks for any help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

One way would be to use a VLookup table on another sheet. Look in the help
index for VLOOKUP
=vlookup(c5,sheet2!a3:d23,2,0)
=vlookup(c5,sheet2!a3:d23,3,0)
etc