Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copy cell contents in empty rows below it till any unempty row com

How would I copy cell contents of one cell in empty rows below it till any
unempty row comes?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can use the shift & cntl and down arrow keys

If you had a 1 in A1 and a 5 in A10. To copy the 1 to rows 2 to 9 you can
do the following

1) Click on cell A1 and copy
2) Click on cell A2. Press shift and Cntl and then down arrow. A2 to A10
will be highlighted.
3) Release Cntl and down arrow while still holding the Shift. Now press up
arrow. A2 to A9 will be highlighted.
4) Perform a Paste (Cntl - V or use edit menu)