Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copy row with an empty cell for each row in a sheet

Hi all, I have a worksheet filled with students information (ID,name,
nationality.. etc.) and we are requested to give a print outs of
students with any information missing from his record, so my plan is
to create a macro that do the following:
- loop throgh every row until it reachs the end of the worksheet
- in each loop it will check if any of the cells is empty
- if one of the cells is empty it will copy this row to a new sheet
and then start at the beginning of the next row then continue the
loop
- if none of the cells is empty (no information is missing) then go
the beginning of the next row then continue the loop.

this is what I came up with:

Dim tmp As Integer
Do Until IsEmpty(ActiveCell)
For I = 1 To 11 ' 11 columns in each row that I have to check
Do While bolFlagged = True
If ActiveCell.Value = Empty Then
sheet2nextcell ' a function that copies the
current row to another sheet
bolFlagged = False ' I used this variable for
students not to dublicate
GoTo ExitLoop
End If
ActiveCell.Offset(0, 1).Select
Loop
ExitLoop:
Next I
Cells(ActiveWindow.RangeSelection.Row, 1).Select 'first cell
in current row
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select

as you may see this code isn't correct at all because I am no
programmer I can't figure out what I am doing wrong, so any input
would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See one answer in m.p.e.programming

Please don't post the same question in multiple groups. It tends to
fragment your answers, and potentially wastes the time of those trying
to answer questions that have already been answered.

In article . com,
wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

wrote:
[...]

would be appreciated.- Hide quoted text -

Thank you JE McGimpsey for your answer it worked beautifully, and I
apologize for my behavior I thought my msg is going to be read by
different people thats all, thanks again for your help and have a nice
day.