Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jfg jfg is offline

Default xy scatter plots

How do I add a linear regression line and an equation to an xy-scatter plot?

Thank you.

(Note: I asked this question recently, but when I got a response, it was a
blank page.)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Mike

Right click one of the data points and 'Add Trendline, select the type of
trendline you want

Mike

"jfg" wrote:

How do I add a linear regression line and an equation to an xy-scatter plot?

Thank you.

(Note: I asked this question recently, but when I got a response, it was a
blank page.)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The answer to your previous question found its way to the Google archive,
though apparently the question didn't:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/3byppa

On the news server, the answer is at

--