-   -   xy scatter plots (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/176048-xy-scatter-plots.html)

jfg

xy scatter plots

How do I add a linear regression line and an equation to an xy-scatter plot?

Thank you.

(Note: I asked this question recently, but when I got a response, it was a
blank page.)

Mike H

xy scatter plots

Mike

Right click one of the data points and 'Add Trendline, select the type of
trendline you want

Mike

"jfg" wrote:

How do I add a linear regression line and an equation to an xy-scatter plot?

Thank you.

(Note: I asked this question recently, but when I got a response, it was a
blank page.)

David Biddulph[_2_]

xy scatter plots

The answer to your previous question found its way to the Google archive,
though apparently the question didn't:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/3byppa

On the news server, the answer is at

--
David Biddulph

"jfg" wrote in message
How do I add a linear regression line and an equation to an xy-scatter
plot?

Thank you.

(Note: I asked this question recently, but when I got a response, it was a
blank page.)

jfg

xy scatter plots

Thank you very much, Mike H.

jfg

"jfg" wrote:

How do I add a linear regression line and an equation to an xy-scatter plot?

Thank you.

(Note: I asked this question recently, but when I got a response, it was a
blank page.)

jfg

xy scatter plots

Thank you, David. I did go to your top link and read your answer.