jbsand1001

Default Is there a short cut key that allows you to toggle between comment

I am trying to toggle between comments in Excel but I have to use the toolbar
and I wanted to see if there are any keyboard short cuts that would allow for
this?
bigwheel

"jbsand1001" wrote in message
I am trying to toggle between comments in Excel but I have to use the

toolbar
and I wanted to see if there are any keyboard short cuts that would allow

for
this?

Have you tried right-clicking the commented cell and choosing one of the
comment options from the popup menu?

jbsand1001

Thanks, But what I really want to do is find out either what the keyboard
shortcut to pull up the "popup menu" or find a keyboard shortcut to toggle
between comments to edit.

Thanks,

"bigwheel" wrote:

"jbsand1001" wrote in message
I am trying to toggle between comments in Excel but I have to use the

toolbar
and I wanted to see if there are any keyboard short cuts that would allow

for
this?

Have you tried right-clicking the commented cell and choosing one of the
comment options from the popup menu?

David McRitchie

There is no builtin shortcut for that you would have to create your
own macros and shortcut key, or assign it to a toolbar button
Toolbars, Custom Buttons and Menus
.http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/toolbars.htm

Sub toggle_comment_indicator()
If Application.DisplayCommentIndicator = xlNoIndicator Then
Application.DisplayCommentIndicator = xlCommentIndicatorOnly
ElseIf Application.DisplayCommentIndicator = xlCommentIndicatorOnly Then
Application.DisplayCommentIndicator = xlCommentAndIndicator
Else
Application.DisplayCommentIndicator = xlNoIndicator

You can check existing shortcuts so you don't override something else
Shortcut Keys in Excel
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/shortx2k.htm
---
HTH,