red_oceanus

Default How do I get an automatic reminder with a certain cell value?

Is there a way to receive a pop-up comment or text box when a certain thing
is typed into a cell? For example, each time I type "new instrument", I want
a reminder to pop-up like a comment would that says "Call Property
Accounting". Is there a function like this in Excel?
Jason Morin

Assuming data entry cells are col. A, right-click the
worksheet tab, choose "View Code", copy in the code
below, and press ALT+Q to close VBE.

Dim sMsg As String
With Target
If .Column 1 Then Exit Sub