Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copy to Clipboard - Distinct List

I am not sure if this is possible in Excel 2007 now, so forgive me if it is so.

What I would like to see is the ability to right-click on a block of cells
(a column in my case) and when the right-click menu pops up, to have a choice
to perform a distinct copy to the clipboard. For example:

Cut
Copy
Copy Special -
Paste
Paste Special...

There are many times when I need to quickly grab a distinct list of items
and I end up needing to create the list myself. I imagine this fanout could
be expanded with some other special clipboard copies in the future.

Just a thought!
Michael

click "I Agree" in the message pane.